That's what's been keeping Amy and I busy the last week or so. Cleaning carpets that is. We've regularly vacuumed but Amy was mentioning for a while that we should get the carpets cleaned. Amy had a great point because even though we vacuumed, we couldn't remove the spots from the carpet that William made when he was done eating. We started in the basement and moved upstairs beginning with the living room. To say the least, what comes out of the carpet that you don't know if there is absolutely disgusting. If you haven't had your carpets cleaned in a while, I recommend it. You'll be shocked to see what comes out of it.
 |
| Our makeshift storage room (the kitchen) |
We have the bed rooms, hallway, and the stairs remaining to clean and I look forward to having all clean carpets! Clean carpets... who would have known that would make me happy?
 |
| Sampson is the first in the clean living room |
After clean carpets, Amy and I will be spending most of our free time continuing the remodel of our bathroom. This will be a great improvement from the horrible 70's style that's currently in there. Busy, busy, busy...
No comments:
Post a Comment